Adding Force Account Entry for PW
The process for entering a Force Account entry for a PW is very similar to adding an Expense Entry.
In order to add a FA Entry, you must first have the following set up for the applicant:
Add FA Entry for PW
Click on Grants Menu
Ensure Vendors exist within the Applicant Menu.
After selecting a Grant, and still within the Grants Menu, select
Click the green button for expense entry:
- Select the Chart of Account Code from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the calendar icon to select the transaction date.
- Enter a numeric value for either hours worked or equipment run time.
If the FA Entry is for an employee, select the employee from the drop-down menu.
Then, select the Labor Rate type from the drop-down menu. This will populate the Employee Rate, Labor Rate, and Labor Value fields.
- If the FA Entry is for equipment, select the equipment from the drop-down menu. This will populate the other fields.
- You may add Materials if any. Complete as many of the fields as you possible; it is not necessary to complete each field.
- If you have no documents to upload, click the dark blue Save button. Then you are done.
- If you do have documents to upload, such as an invoice, select the light blue Save and Upload button.
- Then select the light blue Upload Document button.
- Select the document from your computer by clicking the Choose Document button. The document needs to be in PDF format.
- Then choose the document type from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, give the document a name that makes it easily identifiable.
Click the dark blue Save button.
Adding an Invoice/Expense for PW
In order to add an invoice, you must first have the following set up for the applicant: Grant Vendors Add Invoice/Expense for PW Click on Grants Menu Select Grant. If no Grant exists, Add Grant. Ensure Vendors exist within the Applicant Menu. ...
Adding a PW (Project Worksheet)
In order to add a PW, you will need to already have: The Applicant The Program The basic steps for adding a PW are: 1. Click on State Menu 2. Select Applicant. If no Applicant exists, add new Applicant. 3. Click on Program Menu 4. Select Program. If ...
Reject an Entry
Login into Tempest-Time if not already https://tempest-time.com/ Step 1 Click on the QA Menu’s drop-down arrow and select “Expense and Entries”. Step 2 On the page “Review Time/Expense Entries” there will be filter options with a drop-down list for ...
It is not necessary, but helpful, to add equipment before adding employees. Equipment for an applicant may be viewed by clicking on Equipment in the Applicant Menu. The interactive report displayed in the example below only has one Equipment item ...
Before adding an employee it is helpful to have: Employee's labor rates Fringe rates (if applicable) Preferred equipment (if applicable) A. Set up employees from the applicant menu. 1. Click on the Applicant menu. 2. Click on Employees. Then ...